Education & Careers
Get on the path to a career in beauty!
The Visage Beauty Academy
Your dream job starts here! At Caryl Baker Visage, our Face Experts are the heart of our business where each have their own opportunity to shine and demonstrate their beauty expertise and skill set. Helping all of our clients look and feel beautiful is what we love to do and at the Visage Beauty Academy we are looking for individuals with the same drive, enthusiasm and passion to join our team!
Students undergo over 1,000 hours of theory and hands-on practical training, examinations, and in-store coaching before qualifying to begin their journey at any of our Face Spa locations. The amount of education and development that is provided from our program ensures the proper preparation for a long-term career in the cosmetic and beauty services industry – every representative of our company and brand is truly a Face Expert.
At Caryl Baker Visage we believe in continuous education and training to advance skills, develop a thorough understanding of the industry, and to keep up with everchanging trends. We offer a comprehensive course that covers all aspects of skin care and cosmetics, facial services, makeup artistry, retail business practices, and sales so that every individual is fully prepared to join our Face Spa teams, refine their portfolio and skill set, and even prepare for a Face Spa location of their own.
The Beauty Academy
Interested in attending our Beauty Academy? Download our upcoming Educational Program Schedule to see if it is the right fit for you!
Please Note: Due to Covid-19 we are not currently holding any programs.
The Face Expert Role:
• Offer one-one-one expert consultation, service/product education, beauty recommendations, and related retail services to all clients
• Perform facial services on clients (training provided) such as brow waxing, tinting, lash lifting, lash extensions, makeup applications, facial treatments, ear piercing, and more!
• Attend training workshops at our Head Office Visage Beauty Academy for continual development and knowledge updates on product and service offering
Perfect For Individuals That:
• Have a minimum of one-year education and/or experience in the esthetics/makeup field
• Are a people-person and love interacting with others
• Have a strong passion for beauty and retail and are current with beauty trends
• Are energetic and self-motivating with a desire to expand a career in beauty
Sound Like The Right Fit To You?
If all of the above aligns with who you are and you think you’re what we’re looking for, check out our current career opportunities below and email us your resume with a beauty portfolio.
Current Career Opportunities
Beauty Consultant (Face Expert)
Fairview Mall - Toronto, Ontario
For the full job description:
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Esthetician (Face Expert)
Mapleview Centre - Burlington, Ontario
For the full job description:
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org