For 50 years Caryl Baker Visage has been helping women look and feel beautiful by offering the latest in beauty products and services through one-on-one consultations and treatments. In 1969, Caryl Baker, creator and founder, established a new and unique business concept, the Face Spa, which empowered women to teach individuals of all ages and backgrounds the art of beauty and how to attain it – and we’ve continued that journey ever since.
Each CBV Face Expert partakes in our complete Beauty Academy course, which consists of both theory and hands-on practical training to prepare for a long-term career in the cosmetic and beauty services industry.
At Caryl Baker Visage we believe in continuous education and training to advance skills and develop a thorough understanding of the industry. We offer a comprehensive, hands-on course that covers all aspects of skin care and cosmetics, facial services, retail business practices, and sales so that you are fully prepared to join us in our CBV Face Spas, refine your portfolio and skill set, or even open a Visage location of your own.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• FREE tuition (over $1,500 value)
• In-depth practical training and theory on beauty services and cosmetics • Small class size allowing for more one-on-one interaction
• Job referral to a compatible Visage Face Spa location upon successful completion of the course (90%+ placement rate)
PERFECT FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT:
• Are a people-person and love interacting with others
• Have a strong passion for beauty and retail
• Looking to start or expand a career in beauty
• Are energetic and self-motivating
• Are current with beauty trends and reflects the beauty industry
• Skin Care
• Brow Design and Waxing
• Makeup Artistry & Cosmetics
• Facial Treatments
• Retail Sales
• Ear Piercing
• And much more!
• FREE Course with Registration (Limited Spots Available)
- We will be hosting an Education Seminar (by invite only) on Wednesday, February 19th at 10am
- The program will beginFebruary 24th and end April 1, 2020.
• Street Parking available
To register for our 2020 Course, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.