Caryl Baker VisageAdd to wishlist
LASPA is a spa-exclusive natural mineral physical sunscreen that is made without artificial fragrances, colours, or parabens. It is gluten free, nut free, fragrance free, hypoallergenic, and made only from plant based ingredients, minerals and essential oils.
- A superior product offering effective sun protection with a light moisturizing feeling
- A safer and healthier alternative to traditional chemical based sunscreens resulting from the elimination of known allergens and using only natural sun block and emollient ingredients
- An excellent protection to you client’s skin post facial treatment
- A perfect solution for daily sun protection, for sensitive skin, and for children
- A Canadian brand committed to offering excellent quality and service
- A Health Canada approved Natural Health Product
Light and translucent, this all natural Zinc based sunscreen lotion is perfect for protecting and moisturizing sensitive skin. Used as a daily regimen, it counteracts the aging and damaging affects of the sun rays and uses antioxidants to protect your skin.
- Each dose contains Zinc Oxide 20%
- 100% natural source ingredients
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- 80 minute water and sweat resistance
- Hypoallergenic tested – perfect for sensitive skin
- Fragrance free sun protection
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Beeswax, bisabolol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, isoamyl cocoate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, tocopherols.
DIRECTIONS: Apply generously (and evenly) 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. For use on children six months or younger, consult a health care practitioner. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying.
WHO/WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR: LASPA SPF 30 was designed for skin being exposed to the sun for prolonged periods, and for people with allergies, skin sensitivities or wanting a safer option of sun protection than chemical based sunscreens. It targets areas such as face, neck, and hands, but can be used anywhere that will be exposed to the sun.