This exciting new facial service is perfect for the summer and vacation months when skin is experiencing added stress and damage caused by the sun and UV rays. Our Pomegranate Peptide Peel-Off Mask improves cell function and regeneration, enhances cell-protecting function, is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, and contains Folic Acid, Vitamin C, and glucose, which deeply hydrates by rebalancing the skin’s hydro-lipid film to preserve moisture.
Pomegranate is a thick skinned super seedy fruit, with a brilliant red hue which is now hyped as a “wonder fruit” by scientific researchers. In comparison to other fruits, pomegranates contain the maximum amount of anti-oxidants. They contain approximately three times more antioxidants than red wine, green tea and oranges.
Pomegranate is also a great source of ellagic acid, an antioxidant and punicic acid, an omega 5 polyunsaturated fatty acid which is highly beneficial for cell regeneration. With its incredible antioxidant, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties and ability to encourage radiant skin, the pomegranate has been incorporated into skin care; especially anti-aging and sun care products. It can help with a number of skin care issues that you may face, including dry skin, age spots, hyperpigmentation, acne flare-ups and acne scars.
Pomegranate Fruit Extract:
• Contains vitamins A, C and E
• Good source of folic acid
• Anti-aging and tightening Isoflavones:
• Promotes collagen production Soy Peptides:
• Improves skin elasticity and tone
• Helps to smooth wrinkles and fine lines
• Derived from sea plants
• Rich in minerals, soften, smooth, moisture-binding
• Brightens skin, enhances collagen production, helps strengthen skin, reduces hyperpigmentation for a more even skin tone and provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage.