Caryl Baker Visage is a one-stop-shop for beauty – specializing in everything from the neck up. Whether you need your eyebrows waxed, a facial, or a complete makeover, we have been the trusted experts in Canadian beauty for 50 years. With 33 retail locations that offer over 300 exclusive skin care and cosmetic products plus facial services and treatments, we have all the beauty tools to help you put your best face forward!
We are looking for a results-driven individual to join our Marketing Team in the role of Marketing Coordinator. You must have excellent organization and communication skills, project management, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and excel in writing! You possess relevant experience, ideally in the beauty, fashion or retail industry, and are known as a ‘self-starter’.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Work alongside Marketing Team to strategize, develop and implement marketing plans
- Assist Marketing Director in the development and execution of annual promotions – as well in the research and development of new products and services – identifying competitive products, vetting new services, contacting vendors, supplier liaison, sample requests, colour matching, organizing sample library, etc.
- Create various marketing documents and franchise communications including, Promotion Reminder Letters, System Checklists, Presentations etc.
- Own and develop the creation, coordination, and execution of events
- Prepare post activity reporting – events, promotions and marketing activities
- Responsible for ongoing updates, edits and revisions of marketing material
- Various administrative tasks to help ensure the Marketing department is running effectively, e.g. completing a Weekly Promo Tracker
- Good understanding of Google Adwords, Analytics, SEO and various other digital marketing initiatives
- Assist in the updating of social media, company website updates (Shopify) and setting up email blasts to clients
- Light graphic design work
- Other related duties as assigned or requested
- University Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent Experience in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience – ideally in the beauty, fashion or retail industries
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong attention to detail with a flair for laying out documents and a keen sense of design
- Ability to update company website utilizing Shopify an asset
- Ability to create and coordinate email blasts an asset
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Team-player, flexible and adaptable
- Must be highly organized with the proven ability to multi-task
- Independent, self-motivated with excellent time management skills
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org