HOW EYEBROW THREADING WORKS
Threading is a state-of-the-art system of hair removal that features the ancient technique of using 100% cotton thread to remove unwanted facial hair quickly and precisely from the root. Originally a treatment prevalent in India, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, threading has since gained wide popularity in the West. At Caryl Baker Visage, our Face Experts offer eyebrows to full face threading using all techniques and with gentle hands in a sanitary space, leaving skin feeling clean, beautiful, and smooth.
The fluid process of threading involves taking two pieces of cotton thread that is expertly rolled over your skin in a scissoring motion. The doubled-up thread then catches, wraps, and twists around any unwanted hairs and removes it entirely from the follicle in one swift movement.
At Caryl Baker Visage we use only 100% organic cotton thread to avoid allergic reactions or irritation to sensitive skin. Our thread is not treated with pesticides, insecticides, herbicides or GMOs to ensure a safe and mild procedure.
Why Choose Caryl Baker Visage?
• A sanitary form of hair removal – new thread is used for every client
• Offers a natural, precise eyebrow shape with clean, straight lines
• Gets rids of the finest and smallest hairs with ease
• Closer access to each hair as they are removed individually
• Minimal contact with the skin and no harmful products used
• Have sensitive skin and often struggle with hair removal due to chemical reactions and skin damage
• Are on prescription acne medications as skin is thinner and more prone to sensitivity in those areas
• Have diabetes and cannot afford to break their skin; cancer patients who have sensitive skins; people who are allergic to waxing and those who want to eliminate wax burns
• Are taking retin-A or Acutane as threading is less painful and the irritation less long-lasting
Beauty Club $16.50 | Regular Price $18.50
TORONTO & VICINITY:
60 Bloor St. W – Bay Subway Level (416) 929-5274
Bramalea City Centre (905) 793-6293
Centerpoint (416) 226-3122
Eaton Centre (416) 348-0201
Mississauga Square One (905) 848-6655
The Promenade (905) 881-7997
Vaughan Mills (905) 597-6559
Mapleview Centre (905) 637-4336
Upper Canada Mall (905) 836-8577
Place d’Orleans (613) 841-7222
Rideau Centre (613) 230-2212
St. Laurent Shopping Centre (613) 746-5301
Lambton Mall (519) 542-0035
Services performed by certified and insured specialists at our Public Health ‘Green Pass’ facilities approved for safe beauty.
24-Hour Cancellation Notice is Required For All Pre-Booked Service Appointments